Bleach Online Forum
Hello there, welcome to our community board!
Take a look around and see what's happening around here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Online Forum
Hello there, welcome to our community board!
Take a look around and see what's happening around here.
Bleach Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Online Forum

Forum of the browser based game, Bleach Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Showcase Your abilities!

+4
死の騎士
Vincent
Ichiru
Kaname
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Showcase Your abilities! Empty Showcase Your abilities! Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Kaname

Kaname
Administrator

Hey do you guys and gals want you abilities featured on Bleach Online's FaceBook, Twitter, & Tumblr? Post you abilities(zanpakuto,Fullbring, & etc) here. The most interesting one shall be featured! Good Luck Very Happy

Last edited by Kaname on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

2Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Ichiru

Ichiru

Abilities meaning: Whats in the zanpakuto section or what we cme up with as a more indepth version of our zanpakutos?

3Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Kaname

Kaname
Administrator

Ichiru wrote:Abilities meaning: Whats in the zanpakuto section or what we cme up with as a more indepth version of our zanpakutos?

What's in the zanpakuto section Smile or if your not impressed with what you have their i guess a revised version could work.

4Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Vincent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If i'd known the powers, it would've been epic xD

5Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 pm

死の騎士

Main Ability: Darkness Manipulation (81)
Sub Ability: Light Resistance (19)

Sealed:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shikai Name: JinseiNoShi

Translation: Life and Death

release command: "reign over life and death JinseiNoShi"

Description: A long blade around 5 feet 8 inches roughly the size of my own body. The blade appears to be made of two different metals one half black the other half gold. This continues even to the hilt. It appear as if the blade itself is emerging from a dragon's head which is also half black and half gold. The hilt is wrapped in a highly flexible metal cloth made of the same type of metal as the wrest of the blade. After it finishes wrapping the hilt it wraps around my wrist continuing up to my elbow. Wrapping tightly but not tight enough to inhibit movement my other arms is wrapped in a similar cloth. My hayori changes to a silver one with the kanji for dragon in gold on the back, on the left side in the front the kanji for life in white lettering and on the right side the kanji for death in black lettering. Both of these are placed on the fabric over my lungs. My hair also grows waist length turning black with silver and gold flecks.

Bankai:Seitoshi no futago no jōgi

translation:twin ruler of life and death

bankai command: Rule over all exitance Seitoshi no Futago no Jōgi

Description: My shikai hayori turns from silver to gold. The kanji for dragon on my back turns to silver as if glowing outward from the gold. My shikai splits in 2 so i'm wielding duplicates of my shikai blade one white one black. the white blade in the left hand the black blade in the right. The cloth on my forearms are color so the cloth is white on my right forearm and black on my left. my hair now waist length and black with white flecks and gold black and red streaks.

Last edited by 死の騎士 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Ichiru

Ichiru

Well xD mine in game has typos and is not truly what my zan is :

here's the updated and spell checked version::

Type: Blood Manipulation/speed

Main Ability: Blood Manipulation (90)
Sub Ability: Speed Increase (10)

Available Points: 0

Unsealed: unsealed his zanpakuto takes the form of a reverse blade katana with a red handle.

Shikai Name: Kuroi Chi
Translation: Black Blood
Release Command: flow,
Appearance: A mid-lock knife

Bankai Name: Chi no ryoshu
Translation: Lord of Blood
Appearance: His blood

Shikai Abilities:
Allows him to create weapons from his blood using his knife as a catalyst or base. he can also use the knife to send slashes similar to the razor wind technique but using his own blood for devastating effects.

Bankai Abilities:
Secret

7Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:48 am

Anubis

well since im not one for reading ima just post mine here and hopefully im in the right place o-o.

Resurrection: Rey Demonio de Hueso (Demon Bone King)
Call: Rule Over the Dead, Rey Demonio de Hueso!

Transformation Description:
Upon hearing the call, the hollow’s zanpakuto emits a grey aura that surrounds the entire hollow to begin the transformation. When the spiritual pressure finally subsides, it is clear that the emerging hollow represents the ethereal strength of Hueco Mundo itself. The body has been stretched out by a foot along with the other appendages. Each of its limbs has been replaced with layers of mangled hollow bone creating a massive and rugged defense. The hands and feet have been turned into terrifying claws capable of tearing even the space around it. The neck has been fortified with the bone as well. Although the face is still temporarily the same, as the hollows original mask slowly creeps onto its face from the back of the head in a slow loose flowing energy. Two long horns protrude from the temples of the hollow, pointing up diagonally. A large reinforced spine is the connecting focal point of the new Hierro armor and extends it towards the entire body. The only section of flesh that has not been consumed by the Hierro is, coincidentally, the chest and abdomen regions. They are left exposed as the hollow has amplified all other limbs in raw power instead.

Resurrection Abilities: Spatial Sight, Bone Shift, Cierro

Spatial Sight: This ability is constant throughout the use of the resurrection and boosts the mental awareness of everything around the hollow. With this unique power the hollow can charge into an army and know the placement of each individual warrior and is able to predict the movement of the few that surround it. The hollow captures every detail in its eyes and holds on to it with a photographic memory, allowing it to attack while defending against great numbers. Even objects and landscapes come into play when this ability is used. The only downfall this ability has is that the hollow cannot interpret both enemies and settings together; it must be one or the other.

Bone Shift: The hollow’s bones have instincts to defend themselves when infused with reiatsu. Upon contact with the Hierro, rigid spikes extend to help cushion the impact of the opposing force in case the hollow cannot react fast enough. In turn they can also be forced out of each consumed body part to impale multiple enemies in a gruesome fashion. Their weakness however, is that they can only extend to one meter in length and cannot launch them from multiple areas at the same time.

Cierro: Apart from the generic claw slashes and horn gauging, this resurrection has a special type of cero that requires the majority of its strength to use. The bone matter shifts to one arm (almost striping the hollow bare) to begin building a frighteningly dense orb. The orb itself is pure white and tainted with a putrid black aura. However instead of growing larger it condenses further until it is the size of a pearl. The hollow then swallows the orb and returns the bone matter to each limb. The spiritual pressure is still noticeable but nothing will happen until the enemy comes into contact with the bone armor. Upon damaging the Hierro, an explosive cero bursts forward from the afflicted wound. This new armor is a different type of defense mechanism- Cierro, the cero hierro. Its weakness is that it requires a great amount of energy to use and the greater the wound, the greater the amount of energy is used to retaliate. When all reiatsu is used up, then the hollow must again recreate the cero orb and swallow it to restore cierro capabilities.

Segunda Etapa Description:

The second form can only be achieved when the hollows mask finally finishes reconstructing. A ball of energy sweeps the hollow into a black sphere. In this stage the reiatsu aura has switched, so now there is an eerie white outline surrounding pitch black energy. The final changes of the hollow aren’t as drastic as the first resurrection. The body has been re layered in waves of hardened bone, including the mask and abdomen area. One of the two mass changes is the emergence of a pair of massive skeletal wings pronging out of the upper portion of its spine. Each wing with four elongated sections of bone each infused with far greater amounts of spirit energy than the entire body. The other change is the surprisingly agile forked tail that sprung out of the lower portion of the spine. It extends about six feet and has two serrated spikes at the end which used for maiming and launching ceros. The tail is segmented by bony plates and represents the mercilessness of a demon. Aside from those changes, the only difference is the slight growth of both sets of claws on its hands and feet.

Segunda Etapa Abilities: Cierro Supernova, King’s Roar, Bone Transmutation, Ethereal Cero

Cierro Supernova: In this stage, the hollow does not need to build up the original condensed cero to supply its armor with power. Instead it steadily feeds off the massive energy radiating from the wings to launch a full body explosion when damaged heavily enough. The Cierro is momentarily stripped off the hollow as a result of the recoil it suffers from the mass release of power. Liquid energy crawls over the body then re hardens into bone after several seconds.

King’s Roar: The hollow redirects all his reiatsu to his throat and lets out a deep thunderous roar that shakes the surrounding area for miles. While roaring the hollow forcefully exhales spirit pressure towards its target to crush the landscape/body of the enemy.
Bone Transmutation: Instead of spikes, this hollow can now reform their claws into oversized sickles by forcing liquid bone over their hands and layering them constantly to a point where the hollow is dwarfed by its own claws. However the more bone matter used to enlarge the hands, the less defense the body has, as it needs to draw energy from somewhere.

Ethereal Cero: The hollows final and most destructive attack. It sacrifices its Cierro, Wings, Tail and ultimately the entire resurrection for its last move. All power is directed in an ever growing sphere (black, outlined with white) hovering some feet above its hand. The hollows mask breaks into pieces when there is no more reiatsu to be charged. The hundred foot sphere descends into the hand of the hollow before being condensed into a grain sized ball. The hand is extended forward and the tiny orb fires at the opponent in an oversized cero.

8Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:15 pm

potat0

Zanpakuto name:Levi
Zanpakuto materialisation:One eyed dog with 2 legs and one hand(yes, a fuggin hand, on a dog)
Appearance:Too ugly to show
Description:Can't get his shizz straight, can't do anything right and gets mad easily, presenting a high risk of acting as reckless as a girl who just got dumped for her best friend.It's a dog...a female dog...some even say it's spiritual hair looks like a beach, and rumor has it, it likes to run around Fagus sylvatica(Fagus for short, called Common Beech in english) forests, as he sees himself in the earlier mentioned trees.Also, he likes to copy things...He once saw a pussycat, BAM!Now he's a pussycat 3xD He once used a cero and said it was his own invention 3xD Man, that cracked me up...So yea, MY ZAN CAN COPY attacks
(got the Levi dog name from the FBEye series)

9Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Kazuma

Kazuma

Fullbring Name: Magic

Description: Undescribable possibilities

Main Ability: Mental Interference (60)
Sub Ability: Darkness Resistance (40)

10Showcase Your abilities! Empty Re: Showcase Your abilities! Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Smierc

Smierc

Ressurection name:Shitabataraki(Jackal)
Call:Subete Shitabataraki, sorera o musabori kuu(Devour them all Jackal)

Main ability:Darkness Manipulation
Sub ability:Speed Increase

Transformation description: It resembles an upright jackal with very large claws and two thin wing-like appendages jutting out from its back, these can be used as blades or as a defensive measure against oncoming attacks. It has the ability to dive into any shadow and surface in any other shadow within a ten mile radius, it also has no mouth on it's mask however it eats using the shadows to pull in unsuspecting souls with virtually no chance for escape.

Abilities
Shadow Dive:Explained above

Shadow Eater: Long tendril-like arms rise up out of the victims shadow and pull them down into a void that has no light whatsoever, all of the victims senses are dulled to the point of nonexistence while their soul is being absorbed. Eventually there will be nothing left of the victim except a dry lifeless husk.

Ceirro Kyomu: The arrancar fires a ceirro into its shadow, after which multiple shadows appear and all release a more powerful version from every possible angle, leaving no chance for escape.

I have a picture of my Ressurection as well as a picture of my arrancar drawn up but I don't know how to scan them onto my laptop, sorry lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum