Bleach Online Forum
Hello there, welcome to our community board!
Take a look around and see what's happening around here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Online Forum
Hello there, welcome to our community board!
Take a look around and see what's happening around here.
Bleach Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Online Forum

Forum of the browser based game, Bleach Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applying for Adminship

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applying for Adminship Empty Applying for Adminship Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Ichiru

Ichiru

Putting in my name for a "Forum Administrator" position to assist the general staff and increase time efficiency.

2Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Boss

Boss

If you are actually accepting request. Can you put my name on that list?

3Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Lavii

Lavii
Administrator

I have no objections to accepting either of you

4Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Kaname

Kaname
Administrator

I mean I don't know the other staffs opinions on it, but I feel like we can handle administrating the forums ourselves. We 4 admins, 1 head mod, and 3 mods lol.

5Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Lavii

Lavii
Administrator

Kaname when do we really get on the forum and change things ?
The most we do is post a few updates every once in awhile.
Besides this would let us focus more on the game instead.

6Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Kaname

Kaname
Administrator

Lol that's because I was absent lol. I'm back from ____ now and I'm on top of things on the forum now B)

7Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Lavii

Lavii
Administrator

Doesnt matter they are forum admins...

8Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 pm

死の騎士

Lavii wrote:Doesnt matter they are forum admins...

wow lavii your one stuck up piece of shit kana has the final say your below him hes your superior learn it you moron some piece of work you are dont ever lecdture me about rules or the real world cause apparently you know less than i do

9Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Lavii

Lavii
Administrator

I'm glad you feel that way. On this forum considering i made it along with Tak , he is under me. Have a nice day though sir.

10Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Kaname

Kaname
Administrator

"He is under me" pssh I'm under no one besides TK!

11Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:43 pm

死の騎士

XD well that's a simple fix lavii. Fire you and replace the forum derp derp XD now everyone is above you Razz btw IHYYSMFPOS O_O

12Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Lavii

Lavii
Administrator

Thats good to know ! I am so happy about that !

13Applying for Adminship Empty Re: Applying for Adminship Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:22 pm

死の騎士

XD glad we reached an understanding

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum